Information collection – what do we ask for?
- When you register for our newsletter, log in to your account on our site, or participate in site-specific surveys or other activities we request some of your personal information
- We may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, ZIP/postal code, and phone number. It is your choice whether you wish to disclose this information or browse our site as a guest.
- We may conduct giveaways or contests from time-to-time. For the purposes of rewarding the winners, we may collect personal information in these cases as well.
- Like most sites these days, we may also use “cookies” to create a better user experience.
What is our goal with your information?
When you sign up for our newsletter, participate in contests, surveys, or other activities requiring your information on our site, we use your information in the following ways:
- To create a better user experience for you, with more up-to-date content that will interest you specifically.
- To cut down on response time and confusion when communicating directly with you for any client requests
- To send out contests, surveys, and other rewards programs to our loyal user base
- If you have opted in to our newsletter, you may receive periodic emails containing plenty of current news surrounding CBD and Hemp, new research, and most importantly, information about the best products in the CBD and Hemp space to date. Each newsletter will have an “opt-out” link at the very bottom of the page. If you no longer wish to receive communications like this from us, simply click that link and follow the directions to opt out.
How do we keep your information safe?
Your information is safe with us. We use several online security measures to ensure that this information stays with Hemp & CBD Guide.COM at all times. Your information is only accessible by a few choice people who have access rights to our secured network and website management systems and all such people are legally required to keep your information completely confidential.
Links to other websites
Because part of our mission is to connect you with the best education, information, and product selection the CBD and Hemp industries have to offer, we may include links to other websites that will direct you to the right place so you can find what you are looking for. That being said, these other websites will have independent privacy policies which you are responsible for reviewing in depth. Hemp & CBD Guide.COM takes no responsibility or liability for the activities of these third-party linked sites, but we welcome you to send us your comments and feedback if you see issues during browsing. If you find a link that doesn’t work, or if it’s sending you to the wrong place, we want to know so we can improve our guests’ browsing experience.
How can you modify your account, delete your account, or opt out of future communications?
To “opt-out” of email communications, simply click the “opt-out” link at the bottom of the last email that we sent to you, and follow the instructions to cancel future email communications.
Feedback, Questions, Clarifications
We invite you to email us with any feedback, questions, concerns, requests, or clarifications you might have or require as it pertains to your privacy or if you wish to make any updates to your personal account information. To reach us, please email us at [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
Take a look at our terms and conditions section, which governs more specific responsibilities and limitations of liability pertaining to using our website and services.